Website Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- The Job holder plays a very important role in documenting procedures and rollouts and introducing enhancements to current processes in a bid to enhance quality of service, control risk & costs.
- Support Products, Operations and all other value centers on a day to day basis in areas of process changes, improvements, in new product launches and coordinate feedback from stakeholders.
- Participate in all systems & technology related projects and initiatives to ensure that changes and enhancements are introduced to the respective processing centers in a timely and effective manner with minimum disruption to customer service.
- Identifies & initiates process development initiatives using Dynamic Work Design (DWD) which should bring better efficiencies in the current process.
- Meet needs of internal stakeholders
- Periodically review changes to procedures required as a result of new initiatives, new products or regulatory amendments and issue procedures to ensure all stakeholders impacted are aware of the changes and are able to implement new procedures.
- Awareness and understanding of business processes is an essential ingredient.
- Experience in a regulatory process/ process management / quality assurance / risk management / credit operations / credit product management / credit admin functions would be desirable.
- Incumbent should be at least First-Class Graduate/Post Graduate with 3 to 5 years of banking experience with a majority of that time in Operations.
- Knowledge of core product and operations and a working knowledge of technology.
Company: Standard Chartered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A