Website Spirit Airlines Careers
Here at Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Collect, analyze, monitor, and report on operational safety trends based on analysis of relevant data at an aggregate level.
- Develop dashboards and automated reporting related to key safety performance metrics.
- Build data visualization by leveraging existing tools, as well as providing ongoing enhancements to business dashboards.
- Design, develop and distribute safety information in a visually compelling manner to Operational Leaders.
- Identify appropriate data sources, analyze data, perform trend analysis, present findings, and make recommendations in response to current safety concerns and in support of policy and process development.
- Maintain the security and integrity of all report data including Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA), the Safety Reporting team, IT operational data, and other data sources.
- Performs all additional tasks as assigned by the Senior Manager of Safety Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Data science experience preferred.
- Experience with Python preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Power BI software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in an environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Able to gather and use relevant data to measure effectiveness, identify status, patterns, issues, trends and root causes. Uses data to develop solutions.
- Shares data-based insights powerfully and simply to create shared understanding and commitment to action/solution.
Company: Spirit Airlines Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A