Website Spirit Airlines Careers
Here at Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Consult with Flight Attendants to capture their “voice” and ensure leadership understanding by serving as an advocate/liaison between functional business units and FAs.
- Partner with Inflight Base Leadership to ensure that the FAs team has the tools needed to deliver exceptional operational and service performance.
- Create Flight Attendant rewards and recognition programs. Drive engagement by telling stories and sharing positive individual and team experiences consistent with Spirit’s culture and corporate values.
- Share data-based insights powerfully and simply to create shared understanding and commitment to action/solution.
- Create internal interactive/dynamic communications (including videos), coordinating and executing activities that will inform and engage Flight Attendants, aimed at increasing brand awareness and stewardship.
- Maintains and updates all perfectly polished stations with new products as well as PPE requirements.
- Primary liaison for uniform questions and orders. Administration rights to HPI to add credits and manage accounts as applicable.
- Coordinates departmental events to include organizing meals, venue, set-up.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years’ experience required.
- FA Certified or willing to be within 90 days of hire.
- Inflight experience and knowledge of FAA and regulatory standards.
- Ability to multi-task and handle fast paced, changing priorities.
- Domestic & Internation travel up to 50% of the time.
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
Company: Spirit Airlines Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A