Website Spirit Airlines Careers
Here at Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Ensure the welfare of each other and our guests is an ongoing safety practice.
- Anticipate the needs of each other and our guests by exceeding expectations in attentiveness.
- Provide a professional, friendly and seamless experience.
- Show respect for each other’s and our guest’s time.
- Achieve and improve performance of daily operations by monitoring flight attendant delays and cancellations attributed to Inflight.
- Conduct second level research on all incidents, customer complaints and reports requested and follows through with appropriate progressive discipline.
- The ultimate resource for flight attendants by being the liaison between the flight attendants and all other departments via Help Desk. (Examples include, but are not limited to: assisting with FMLA application, handling crew pay/scheduling questions or concerns, directing inquiries to the appropriate parties within the organization).
- Responsible for tracking reliability, issuing discipline, conducting NOIs, and issuing resolution letters in a fair, consistent, and timely manner.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2)+ years’ experience as a Flight Attendant.
- At least one (1) or more years of prior management experience.
- Estimated 50% travel time.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as a thorough knowledge of Citrix. Ability to utilize all available technology to create, edit and maintain all necessary information.
- An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to our daily operations.
- An understanding of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties, as well as Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
- Must be able to display the utmost professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment at all times.
- Ability to interact with crewmembers, fellow supervisors, and management in a positive and constructive manner.
- Adapt to various work schedules and times. Must be able to adjust thought processes to coincide with the growth and development of the industry, as well as the company.
Company: Spirit Airlines Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A