Website Spirit Airlines Careers
The Regional Director will lead a region of airport operations to meet Spirit Airlines’ performance goals, drive improvements to reduce costs, and oversee manpower planning and development of General Managers and staff to ensure regional compliance with Spirit’s and regulatory policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner.
- Deliver superior operational performance by leading cross functional teams in the execution of efficient, safe and secure day-to-day operations.
- Orchestrate the delivery of exceptional customer service through the creative management of people, processes, policies and technology.
- Maintain and further a cost-effective and efficient operation through sound and innovative financial management and oversight. Responsible for building station budgets, managing to them, and forecasting real time changes to station economics.
- Thoughtfully manage organic and new station operational growth, partnering with airport authorities and internal stakeholders to ensure seamless growth while maintaining safety and operational and service performance.
- Build an exceptional group of Team Members, both direct and Service Provider, by selecting and developing key individuals in leadership roles and driving success through coaching and counseling.
- Permeate the importance of safe operating practices throughout the organization, empowering each Team Member with the authority and responsibility to stop the operation if the safety of personnel or assets is in jeopardy. Live the Safety Always culture.
- Experienced budget planning skills with emphasis on innovative ways to reduce cost and improve operational efficiencies.
- Have intelligent international business acumen that understands various international cultures and sundry government rules pertaining to air travel and human resource management.
- Possess strong team member qualities that encourage team member collaboration through briefings and leading by example. Set specific goals and clear expectations and seek collaborative group feedback to refine.
- Build cohesiveness within all station operations with fellow Directors to ensure alignment and standardization of company goals.
- Possess strong project management skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to provide positive results.
- 10+ years’ experience.
Company: Spirit Airlines Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A