Website Spirit Airlines
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- Team-driven: Your leaders will be right beside you to mentor, share ideas, and collaborate. Peers and leaders are valuable contributors.
- The Sky is No Limit: Our constant growth means boundless career opportunities. There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within this organization.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- Provides technical/operational support to the Move Team
- Provides technical/operational support during Winter and Summer Irregular Operations where applicable
- Accountable to senior management for ensuring the safety and security of ground handling operations
- Works with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) tower and the local Port Authorities to ensure all rules and regulations are adhered to for the use of high-speed tow equipment
- Trains, motivates, evaluates and develops Move Team, Team members to reach their fullest potential
- Meets with Regional Manager to ensure good communication
- Conducts attendance reviews and monitors disciplinary issues
- Writes the Spirit Airlines Aircraft Ground handling and Move Team Standard Operating Procedures SOP guidelines for Spirit Airlines
- Works with the local Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) tower and the Port Authorities of GOAA of MCO and BCAD of FLL to ensure all rules and regulations are met regarding the use of high-speed tow equipment
- Oversee a budget
- Meets with the Tech Ops Station Managers of MCO and FLL to ensure good communication
- Holds briefings and meetings with the Move Team Supervisors and Team members to ensure safety briefings and overall oversite of regulations are adhered to.
- Maintains a good working relationship with a variety of Spirit Airlines Departments at FLL, MCO and SSC and all Spirit stations as applicable.
- Is accountable to senior management for ensuring the safety and security of ground handling operations
- Ensures that policies and procedures are conducted in accordance with applicable federal regulations and standards.
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A