SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
In this role, you will triage, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues. You will analyze trends, identify gaps, and design simple, effective support interventions that improve our customers’ experience. We’re looking for excellent problem solvers who move quickly and proactively, and are obsessed with the success of our customers. This role is ideal for someone looking join a scrappy, early-stage Support team and set the tone for how we help our customers.
- Triage and resolve customer issues across multiple channels (digital, voice, etc.). Be a relentless internal advocate for the customer within SpaceX
- Provide technical support to customers using hardware, software, and network expertise
- Surface product, process, and training issues by pairing quantitative and qualitative methods. Be the voice of the customer, in the language of the business
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and improve troubleshooting workflows and resolve root cause issues
- Create and maintain internal knowledge base and help center collateral
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years of experience in a front-lines customer support role
- Excellent problem-solving and sleuthing skills. You go beyond just the apparent and available answer and do what it takes to satisfy the customer. You are relentless and own it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Talking with others comes naturally, you derive satisfaction from resolving their issues, and you can distill complex concepts into the simplest explanations.
- Excellent empathy, active listening, and resiliency skills. You internalize customer concerns, solve them, and keep it positive.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills. You take pride in your craft.
- Willingness and ability to flex weekend and night shift hours as needed to support our growth.
- Experience in a training, learning & development, analytics, service design, vendor management, or content management role
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude – experience with networking, hardware troubleshooting, software development, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A