Website Social Security Administration
Incumbent serves as an IT Specialist evaluating, developing, and implementing software using programming languages and command language. Generates new programs and/or modifies existing programs using programming and database management system languages.
Information Technology Specialists are valued members of our team. As an IT Specialist, you will serve as an information technology programmer providing technical guidance in designing, coding, processing, testing, installing, and maintaining computer processes needed to evaluate and manage all phases of regional SSA management/administrative operations via computer systems.
- Ability to communicate in writing
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to communicate orally
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of systems analysis, design techniques, software, and computer equipment
Company: Social Security Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A