Website Signature Flight Support
- Install and/or repair aviation electronic and electrical equipment including, but not limited to, communication/navigation radios, airborne weather radar, navigational systems, autopilots and various electrical accessories in compliance with regulatory authorities and industry requirements and standards.
- Troubleshoot all installations to ensure they are working to specifications and correct deficiencies as necessary.
- Make required work order entries for discrepancies and corrective actions.
- Participate in maintenance test flights for system performance, troubleshooting and alignment.
- Ensure that calibration of all shop test equipment is accurate by using shop calibration records and procedures and reports discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Assist and train other technicians in the installation and repair of electronic equipment. Familiarize other technicians with aircraft systems in areas of specialty.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED plus two (2) years experience with general aviation or corporate jet aircraft.
- FCC and A&P license preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must provide all tools necessary to perform essential job functions.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A