Website Signature Flight Support
- Coordinating the collection and collation of fuel tickets
- Entering fuel tickets into FMS
- Responsible for ensuring timely completion of any required station finance activity as needed/required
- Additional duties will vary according to location, but may include administrative-level support to local station managers / duty managers
- Entering daily ending inventories into FMS
- Generating daily fuel close reports
- Reconciling and resolving variances in FMS
- Miscellaneous non-finance activities, including administrative support
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
- Read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio and percentages.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bozeman, MT, US
Application Deadline: N/A