Website Signature Flight Support
This is a group consolidation and reporting role, functioning under general supervision from the Director of Financial Reporting. The Accountant III level performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records, and reports. The Accountant III also provides guidance and training to lower-level accountants.
- Review all procedures related to concerned accounting functions to assure compliance with applicable state/federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of latest developments and directions in accounting principles and reporting practices relevant to the business.
- Assist external/internal auditors on matters pertaining to assigned accounts or functions.
- Develop methods for improving staff efficiency and work with appropriate administrators in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of accounting systems and administrative procedures to insure proper internal controls and operating efficiencies.
- Oversees the transmission of financial statement audit requests and documentation between internal parties and external auditors.
- Prepare entity level balance sheet reconciliations and appropriately challenges before approval, where approver
- Prepare the consolidation and reporting of the monthly Group consolidated financial statements, including roll-forwards and cash flow adjustments.
- Design, prepare, and interpret special analyses and reports of financial activity at the consolidated level
- Posts journal entries to the general ledger for review and approval by supervisor
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Applies knowledge of current accounting pronouncements to record and document differences between Management, US Statutory, and IFRS reporting to enable preparation of financial statements.
- Prepares monthly and annual reporting packages for parent company.
- Oversight and ownership of annual process for preparation of statutory accounts for group level entities, including holding companies
- Research accounting issues, summarize pertinent material, identify impact and initiate recommendations/actions based on account review findings.
- Formulate and implement ongoing improvements to standard accounting systems, procedures and reports to assure the integrity of financial information reported.
- Ensure compliance with government regulatory reporting, such as UK Business Payment Practices.
- Prepares or assists with preparation of annual financial reports in accordance with IFRS and US Standalone/Statutory Financial reporting
- Excellent time/project management and organizational skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Advanced critical analysis, data management and trouble shooting
- Excellent planning, time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in consolidating and analyzing all aspects of large scale and complex acquisitions or divestments
- Proficient in Microsoft tools; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- CPA required
- Track record of managing complex international financial reporting environments
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A