Website Signature Flight Support
- Connect/disconnect Jetway/stairs as necessary.
- Assist with baggage tagging and baggage claim reports.
- Verify ticket and seat reservations.
- Match manifest to on-board count.
- Maintain current knowledge of all flight times during designated shift.
- Maintain liaison with Airlines, Customer Service Representatives and Ground Handlers.
- Electronic check-in of passengers for domestic and international travel.
- Verification of documents for international and domestic flights.
- Assign passenger seats.
- Ensure correct boarding passes are provided to each passenger for the assigned flight.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Announce arrivals and departures as necessary.
- Provide information to passengers/customers as requested.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good communication and customer service skills needed.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to learn and apply computer skills.
- Must successfully complete Company’s PST program.]
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clearwater, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A