Website Signature Flight Support
- Quality control oversight for aircraft tow bar and tow heads
- Clean shop and return tools to proper location
- Completion of GSE paperwork as required
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Inspect and maintain ground support equipment used in operations
- Check and service ground support equipment with fuel, water, oil and hydraulic fluid
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or overhaul ground support equipment.
- Diagnose problems using test equipment and applicable manuals.
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- High School diploma or GED plus one (1) year experience.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Previous GSE or heavy equipment experience preferred.
- Knowledge of various mechanical equipment required.
- Must provide all tools required to perform essential job functions.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A