Website Signature Flight Support
- Review and analyze all financial statements and jet fuel inventory reports, make adjustments as necessary and consult with the department managers.
- Establish, modify, document and coordinate implementation of accounting and jet fuel inventory control procedures.
- Interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve conflicts.
- Compile and analyze financial and jet fuel inventory information to prepare reports.
- Prepare base departmental budgets and financial forecasting on a monthly basis.
- Audit accounts, ledgers and reports, and jet fuel inventory activity substantiating individual transactions to verify accuracy.
- Assist with Corporate internal audits as well as external audits from airlines and the airline industry group (A4A).
- Direct consolidation on monthly financial and operating statements and jet fuel inventory reports by coordinating the monthly maintenance of the accounting system and jet fuel inventory database system.
- Directly supervise two (2) – five (5) accounting employees.
- Perform supervisor responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, capital and jet fuel inventory; prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, jet fuel inventory reports and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position and jet fuel inventory information for specific locations.
- Review and analyze all consortium non-member and member billing.
- CPA is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Access, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four (4) year college or university.
- One (1) to Two (2) years of related experience and/or training.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s license.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A