Website Signature Flight Support
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws.
- Assist with ramp operations such as towing, fueling, wing-walking, directing and parking aircraft as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain fuel inventories.
- Assist with resolution of customer complaints and/or problems.
- Maintain equipment to ensure safe and efficient operating condition.
- Assist with security of premises.
- Monitor and request all supplies and equipment needed in operation.
- Coordinate activities with other departments.
- Perform personnel actions such as interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Recommend manpower requirements
- High school diploma or GED plus one-year related experience and/or training.
- Prior general aviation experience preferred.
- Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft office products.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL ,US
Application Deadline: N/A