Website Signature Flight Support
- Check and service ground support equipment with fuel, water, oil and hydraulic fluid.
- Diagnose problems using test equipment and applicable manuals.
- Completion of GSE paperwork as required.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Inspect and maintain ground support equipment used in operations.
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or overhaul ground support equipment.
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Valid certification (ASE) preferred
- Prior GSE or heavy equipment experience preferred
- Must have your own tools
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- High School diploma or GED plus one (1) year experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clearwater, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A