Website Signature Flight Support
Perform audits of Signature Aviation entities’ financial statements and business operations to identify control deficiencies and operational inefficiencies. Develop audit plans identifying key financial and operational risks to be audited. Develop audit reports for executive management that document key control deficiencies, operational inefficiencies and the appropriate recommendations to address them. Manage co-source auditors to complete various audit projects. Monitor management to ensure they have taken the appropriate action steps to address each control and operational deficiency
Perform and manage audit teams in gathering and documenting audit requirements ensuring that the quality of the audit meets the satisfaction of the customer following Signature Aviation Internal Audit Methodology and best practices with a primary focus on the following responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, implement, and provide direction to the audit team on the Signature Aviation internal audit methodology and International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Communicate audit report results to management orally and in writing.
- Review auditor’s work to ensure it is in compliance with Signature Aviation internal audit methodology and IPPF standards.
- Develop and implement the use of computerized auditing techniques such as data analytics.
- Develop quality risk control matrices, test plans, and audit reports consistent with the specific Signature Aviation business industry being audited.
- Monitor performance and ensures quality internal audit activities are performed by auditors via a post audit survey.
- Monitor management’s timely execution of action steps to address their audit deficiencies.
- Monitor audit deficiency trends so that Internal Audit can identify and communicate systemic risks that require management’s immediate attention.
- Bachelor’s level degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing Analytics, or related analytical field
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- 3-5+ years previous experience in a revenue management and/or pricing strategy area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Understanding of Revenue Management concepts (i.e. demand forecasting, segmentation, dilution, displacement, etc.).
- Strong abilities in verbal and written communication, presentation of complex concepts, and partnering skills
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject matter may be accepted in lieu of professional experience.
- SQL and/or R programming experience
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A