Website Signature Flight Support
We provide VIP services to business and private aircraft customers. They land their aircraft with us and we do everything we can to deliver a truly exceptional service …we don’t just aim to please, at Signature we aim to exceed all expectations and offer a truly 5-star experience. We are a global Company with locations across the world. In our EMEA region we have multiple locations – London, Milan, Paris, Luton, Manchester, Cape Town and Athens to name a few. Our local culture is focused on amazing delivery to the customer, business and personal growth – whilst having fun of course! We have a diverse customer base and see the upmost benefits of a diverse workforce; therefore, we are committed to continuing to be an equal opportunities employer.
- Sage month-end / year-end close offs of all sub-ledgers.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
- Cash flow management.
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a timely basis and for these to be reviewed.
- Submission of annual/monthly financial reporting packs to HQ for the Region.
- Support for compliance with local financial reporting requirements, the principal item being the local statutory financial statements.
- Working with Finance Manager to cover off all responsibilities.
- Support improvement of the Region’s control environment.
- Provide financial support to regional and head office management on any projects as appropriate (M&A, cost saving initiatives, Group Reporting etc)
- Maintains base insurance requirements and complete annual Group Insurance Questionnaire.
- Any other duties as required by the Finance Manager.
- Support for internal and external auditors.
- Business partner the Station Manager including the provision of financial support to assist in the effective management of the operations.
- Provide regular insightful variance analysis within the context of market and budget/forecast.
- Ensure procedures/technical support is in place to comply with local tax reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of South African Accounting, Tax and Payroll legislation
- Support for accounting and transacting for purchase to pay, order to cash, general ledger, fixed asset and tax accounting where applicable.
- Support management of the Payroll System and Pension Fund Scheme and ensure that payments are made to Staff, SARS, Pension Fund and
- Medical Aid Providers to set timetables, ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Support FP&A team in generation of budgets, forecasts and flashes.
- High level of integrity
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic
- 5+ years’ experience in industry
- Ability to manage up as well as down
- Strong excel skills essential
- Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related field required
- CIMA / CA
- Knowledge of Region’s accounts systems SAGE
- Ability to speak Afrikaans
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A