Website Signature Flight Support
The Commercial Sr Data Scientist will provide deep insights into all areas of the commercial function through statistical modeling and machine learning. This role will also be responsible for managing, optimizing, and monitoring data retrieval and storage for commercial analytics. The Data Scientist role will collaborate with multiple teams within and outside the commercial organization to include Revenue Planning, Revenue Optimization, Marketing, Operations, and IT to enable data-driven decisions and shape the future roadmap of Signature’s commercial strategy.
- Leverage prescriptive and predictive modeling to optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, product offerings, and other business outcomes.
- Build and operationalize complex data solutions, data pipelines, and processes for the commercial team to easily access data for analysis and reporting.
- Support IT to incorporate core data management competencies including data governance, data security, and data quality.
- Automation of data processes on cloud and on premise to ensure secure, supported, and scalable solutions.
- Drive end to end execution of Data Science projects by scoping of business questions, designing experimentation (i.e., set milestones, data mining, statistical modeling, etc.), and implementing scalable solutions through to the realization of benefits.
- Provide support and guidance to the commercial function in the areas of – statistical modeling, customer segmentation, pricing analytics, causal inference models, demand forecasting, marketing analytics, qualitative models, market research, econometric models, decision trees, classification models and presentation of insights
- Experience developing scalable mathematical models and solving sophisticated quantitative problems that can be understood by non-mathematical business partners.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (Azure Preferred) and Cloud Orchestration & Automation (Databricks)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- 5+ years in commercial data science roles with experience in customer insights, segmentation, demand forecasting, experimentation, and decision optimization.
- PhD or MS degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Economics, or related STEM degree.
- 5+ years of experience with data scripting languages, (e.g. Python, SQL, R, etc.,), visualization libraries, (e.g. Numpy, Pandas, etc.) and optimization packages (e.g. Gurobi, CPLEX, etc.).
- 5+ year of experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A