Website Signature Flight Support
- Correspond with customers regarding various issues such as tenant relations and transient sales
- Lead and conduct shift briefings with subordinate supervisors and employees
- Comply with and ensure accountability for Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety, and security procedures
- Meet, greet, and assist customers with hotel reservations, ground transportation, catering and other services
- Ensure a culture that promotes safety through daily observation, shift briefings, routine audits, maintenance of SHEBBA, monthly safety meetings, training and documented safety procedures. Formulate procedures for use in event of aircraft accidents, fires or other emergencies
- Ensure a culture that promotes customer loyalty by creating an environment of increased employee engagement
- Provide day to day leadership and direction to deliver consistent, safe, reliable operations and service
- Lead and direct all service deliveries and provide service recovery when necessary
- Oversee fuel quality control activities at the base
- Perform leadership functions such as conducting annual reviews, making hiring decisions, and managing performance of direct reports.
- Conduct accident investigations to determine root causes, including all reporting involved with the incident.
- Administer the Computer Based Training program for the base, as well as any on the job training needed.
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Oversight of GSE and facility maintenance operations
- May perform tasks such as time and attendance administration, and processing new employees
- Other duties as requested or assigned
- Ensure base shift scheduling matches customer demand
- Acts as company liaison in matters related to the airport community
- Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of business management and accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or five (5) to ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft office products.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Key West, FL ,US
Application Deadline: N/A