Website Signature Flight Support
The Product Manager, Signature Renew, will be the Commercial lead for the global Signature Renew program and products. They will partner with key stakeholders across the organization to develop the Renew commercial strategy and execute the annual go to market plan. They will be responsible for performing and coordinating a wide range of brand, marketing, sales and operations initiatives, with a primary focus on driving adoption of the Renew Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) product. They will also support the development and promotion of other Signature Renew FBO focused programs that aim to reduce the carbon footprint of Signature’s day to day operations.
- Work closely with the Sales team to establish and monitor sales targets and drive incremental sales of Renew aviation fuel products
- Curate Signature Renew’s non-fuel initiatives, sharing compelling stories and proof points of both an internal and external environmental focus
- Identify and assist with the implementation of cross selling initiatives with other Signature Aviation business units
- Design and implement additional Renew aviation fuel-focused products as applicable
- The above list is not exhaustive, and employees may, at any time, be required to complete other duties as reasonably expected.
- Partner with Operations, Revenue Management, Sales and Environmental Programs teams to develop and execute the commercial strategy and go to market plan for the Renew product. Includes developing programs that provide holistic sustainability solutions. The immediate focus centers on driving awareness, consideration, and purchase of SAF, via locations providing physical supply and / or via a Book & Claim program, which allows aircraft operators to purchase SAF when visiting airports without physical supply
- Work collaboratively with Marketing on promotion of the Signature Renew Brand and its products.
- Collaborate the Procurement team to align supply and demand and channel customer requests and updated product technologies as they become available.
- Promote and maintain customer relationships by conducting professional sales and marketing campaigns that align with the company’s customer service philosophy, to include on-site visits of potential customers and attending appropriate tradeshows and customer events.
- Coordinate with Training Department to ensure a clear and effective understanding of Renew products among team members
- Excellent problem solver who can creatively address issues and come up with ways to evolve, improve process; leverage technology to help create sustainable, cost-effective solutions
- Success driven with a passion for sustainability; Strong desire to “make an impact” by helping transform an industry
- Strong management skills- patience, coaching, and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Relishes a challenge, enjoys working on projects that are strategically important and demanding. You will enjoy working under pressure and have the ability to navigate project complexity to meet requirements
- Proven ability to develop innovative commercial strategies and sales and marketing plans that drive growth.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and strong quantitative and analytical skills; can report success metrics and assemble and interpret data to deliver business insights/reporting
- Experience selling aviation products within the Business and General Aviation Industry
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Strong collaborator who can work cross-functionally to achieve objectives; get work done through others, regardless of seniority / reporting relationships
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills; strong organizational and project management skills.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A