Website Signature Flight Support
The Fuel Analyst III is responsible for analyzing fuel inventory levels for multiple inventory holders for receipt, storage, and usage of jet fuel. The Analyst is responsible for forecasting, projecting, communicating, and leading the logistics of scheduling fuel and fuel-related services. This role reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Scheduling – schedule and monitor delivery of fuel into the storage system across multiple locations. Ensure correct and ratable scheduling of fuel deliveries into inventory, including interfacing with Into-Plane Agents, suppliers and service providers
- Daily Liaison – Act as a gateway between customers and suppliers. Provide ongoing status updates to management.
- Inventory Management – actively manage the Company’s fuel inventories to ensure optimal inventory balances. Establish inventory allocations based on usage and contractual requirements.
- Analysis – examine data for patterns and trends. Draw conclusions from data and records, and take action as necessary. Analyze supply needs by forecasting and projecting usage.
- Reporting – ability to create clear and concise reports for management, key stakeholders, customers, and regulatory bodies.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate Supervisor
- Ability to plan, project, and determine a course of action.
- Ability to collect and organize data, then use that information to establish facts, draw valid conclusions and propose solutions.
- Decision Making
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, supervisors, clients, customers and the general public.
- Read, analyze and interpret contractual agreements
- Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Write routine reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Apply math concepts such as fractions, percentages, rations and proportions to practical situations.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A