Website Signature Flight Support
- Identify crewmembers, passengers, visitors and vendors in accordance with the Company’s security procedures.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir system or Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Ensure all departing aircraft have all requested amenities such as catering, coffee, ice and newspaper.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and concerns regarding the Company’s services or products.
- Assist customers with loading and unloading baggage as needed.
- Assist with taking fuel orders, catering and ground transportation as needed.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety and security procedures.
- Marshal incoming and departing general aviation aircraft in accordance with Company standards.
- Transport customers by vehicle to and from airport terminal and local hotels as needed.
- Escort crew and passengers to and from aircraft.
- Perform Signature Gold Cap Service if requested by customer.
- Contact customers by verbal or written communications thanking them for using Signature Flight Support.
- Assist crew or passengers with directions or recommendations for food, lodging, etc.
- Assist crew with cleaning of aircraft, removal of garbage and vacuum carpets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain and stock amenities in customer areas and ensure that lobby and restroom are clean and free of debris.
- Assist Line Service Technicians and Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Company: Signature Flight Support
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL ,US
Application Deadline: N/A