Website Sherwin Williams
This position will manage a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. This includes managing all aspects of store operations, including customer service, marketing, merchandising, inventory, financial reports and store safety. This role will recruit and train store employees, establish work schedules and assignments, and provide guidance to help employees grow professionally. This position will also make outside sales calls.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion. May assist with handling drums of material in excess of 100 lbs.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Ability to manage staff, which includes recruiting and hiring, scheduling, training, delegating work assignments and evaluating work performance.
- Ability to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
- Minimum performance review rating of “3” (Standard).
- Ability to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Prior experience as a manager in a retail environment.
- Must be available to work all scheduled hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and proper insurance.
- Ability to grow wholesale business by conducting effective outside sales calls.
- Must have the authorization to work in this country without visa sponsorship.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Completed training certification for your current position, if required.
- Bachelors Degree in a business-related field.
- Demonstrated operational skills related to non-selling activities such as financial reports, credit and accounts receivable performance, scheduling and inventory control.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A