Website Shawbrook Bank
Shawbrook are looking to recruit a Credit QA Analyst to join our well established second line credit risk team. The role is part of the Group Credit Risk function which sits in the 2nd Line of Defence and is tasked with the development and on-going maintenance of the Bank’s Credit Risk Management Framework.
- Support the continuing evolution, implementation and maintenance of the Bank’s Credit Risk Management Framework.
- Undertake a programme of regular reviews of the first line credit risk function in conjunction with other team members.
- Review compliance with Group and Divisional Credit Risk Policies.
- Overview underwriting quality and standards.
- Report on findings and present to Enterprise Risk Management Committee.
- Contribute to analysis, review and comment on Divisional Credit Portfolio performance including monitoring of Watch Lists and Impairments.
- Support on monitoring and reporting on compliance with risk appetite and concentration risk limits.
- Background of operating within a control environment and compliance with operating procedures and risk policies.
- Knowledge of credit risk policy frameworks or experience in analysing SME proposals and/or underwriting the same.
- Evidence of ability to develop business judgement and a willingness to adopt an entrepreneurial view.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Collaborative with the ability to develop relationships across a diverse and fast-growing organisation.
- Previous Credit Risk and/or internal audit experience helpful.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of banking operations and products.
Company: Shawbrook Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wolverhampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A