Website Shawbrook Bank
Shawbrook are currently looking to recruit a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager to their second line risk function. The Senior Enterprise Risk Manager will play a key role in the delivery of key Group Risk obligations including within the annual Risk Plan, lead the risk assessment and documentation of the Bank’s ICCAP, the application of stress testing in the annual review of the Boards Risk Appetite, the delivery of the Capital Contingency Plan, Recovery Plan and Resolution pack. The role holder will be responsible to the Enterprise Risk Director for delivering these regulatory documents. Support the Enterprise Risk Director in ensuring that the Bank’s risk management framework is operating effectively and evidenced through an effective Enterprise Risk Management Committee. In addition, the role holder will provide specified support to the Head of Liquidity and Market Risk in key areas such as the oversight of the ILAAP and the preparation of the Executive and Board for the SLRP. The role holder will also lead, with finance, the oversight and delivery of the Group’s impairment judgements. The role holder will work with the divisions, finance and the Portfolio Risk and Analytics team to deliver the agreed IFRS9 improvement programme. The role holder will also lead and facilitate the delivery of the Climate Risk implementation plan.
- Development, maintenance and embedding of the Bank’s ICAAP
- Development and maintenance of specific parts of the Bank’s Recovery Plan and Resolution pack and embedding the triggers into business planning
- Development and maintenance of the Bank’s Capital Contingency Plan and embedding of the triggers into business planning and ALCo
- Supporting the development of the Bank’s Risk Appetite Framework and embedding in the ERMC and Board Risk Committee
- Keeping up to date with emerging regulatory changes in capital and liquidity.
- Provide risk management support to the Director of Commercial Investment Lending to ensure that the sub-division of Commercial Property operates in line with the Group’s risk management framework.
- Supporting the oversight of the ILAAP and preparations for the SLRP
- Supporting the development and oversight of Liquidity risk appetite
- Maintain robust standards and practice for regulatory compliance throughout the delivery of the Risk function’s key obligations and initiatives dealing with any issues promptly and appropriately
- Support the implement strong standards and practice in terms of conduct for staff and compliance with the PRA/FCA’s Statements of Principles and Code of Practice.
- Support the delivery of the Bank’s framework for risk management and control and is implemented effectively within the Bank in line with the Board’s risk appetite
- Strong capability in strategic thinking developing solutions and effective business planning
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Minimum 5-10 years Risk experience
- Ability to operate effectively within Group Risk and through attendance on operational committees
- Understanding of Risk/Compliance policies and processes for a Financial Services business
- Understanding of risk appetite and risk management frameworks
- Understanding of compliance/regulatory requirements in financial services sector
Company: Shawbrook Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A