Schroders Wealth Management (SWM) requires a highly skilled and experienced Business Analyst, responsible for support, analysis and general involvement with projects and programmes to support the overall portfolio of strategic change.As a Business Analyst, you will join a strong Change Management team.
- Accountable for the validation of proposed solutions against business requirements and functional specifications.
- Coordinate documentation reviews and ensure that agreement and sign off is achieved across business and technology stakeholders.
- Accountable for the design and implementation of the business and technology solutions.
- Ensure detailed requirements have been fully satisfied providing evidence of a clear audit trail of compliance.
- Build key relationships with business and IT, ensuring the right level of participation/ ownership across multiple business functions/ locations in order to deliver project-related requirements.
- Accountable for UAT test co-ordination and execution, and fault/ issue analysis.
- Accountable for deployment of the final solutions into the production environment.
- Proven Business Analyst experience, delivering operational change to support the introduction of complex initiatives involving multiple business areas.
- Extensive experience of business analysis best practice methods and tools for the elicitation and documentation of requirements and design.
- Experience of the applications and technologies used to support wealth management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including large-scale and formal workshop facilitation with senior stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of wealth management, with strong understanding of private clients, financial advisers and charities, and solid appreciation of the securities and financial instruments used in a modern investment management environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A