We design and run custom fixed income solutions for clients, ranging from government bond baskets through to complex Buy & Maintain credit funds. We’re looking for a Solutions Manager to work with and support our clients’ Buy & Maintain Credit solutions and provide the link between the portfolios and our clients. We want someone who is curious and questioning. Who has the desire and ability to help us analyse portfolio characteristics, and communicate this information in a clear and informative way. You’ll work on improving our processes and materials, so we can give each client even better outcomes. You’ll be busy, working with the portfolio managers and pushing forwards the way that we engage with our clients. In particular, tuning in to our pensions and insurance industry clients and their needs. Helping the team deliver the best portfolios for them and helping the client understand what we are doing and why. Sharing ideas and insights across our team.
- Provide a link between our portfolio managers and our clients and their advisers
- Help our clients to understand and articulate the outcome they want
- Coordinate and oversee the setup of their mandate
- Communicate the results of the team’s work externally, and help our clients understand their outcomes
- Manage and enhance relationships, across various Schroders teams as well as with clients and advisers
- Improve our clients’ experiences and how we report information to them
- Able to maintain a friendly and open attitude that encourages continued high levels of interaction by all Schroder employees with the Oversight team; and
- Able to work under pressure, on several priorities at once, and with tight deadlines
- Ability to self manage current and future workload, proactively communicating progress to management on an ongoing regular basis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with liability focussed investors and shaping a credit portfolio around this objective
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A