We’re looking for someone to join our Custodian Oversight team responsible for the management and development of external counterparties service provision to Operations teams.
- You will be responsible for performance monitoring external counterparty service provision ensuring adherence to SLA’s and service benchmarking across our Custodian counterparts encompassing all asset classes.
- Manage the escalation and resolution of key operational and strategic issues;
- Point of escalation for all internal staff and external counterparties, including clients;
- Attend counterparty/industry seminars;
- Be familiar with industry regulatory landscape across all asset classes. Openly communicating existing regulations internally as well as ongoing ad hoc changes;
- Able to maintain a friendly and open attitude that encourages continued high levels of interaction by all Schroder employees with the Oversight team; and
- Ability to self manage current and future workload, proactively communicating progress to management on an ongoing regular basis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Wider experience in Asset Management Operations and understanding of the end to end asset lifecycle
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A