If you’ve just finished school or college, and gained A-levels or BTECs, and you’re not sure that university is for you, then our Risk Apprenticeship Programme provides you with a chance to take the first step in your career and earn while you learn. Over the course of your first two years you will spend 20% of your time each week training and gaining the skills you need to build your expertise and establish yourself as a specialist within your team overseeing a business-critical function which helps to manage and mitigate risk across the business.
- Working with Investment Risk managers and analysts to oversee the risk taken by Fund Managers in the portfolios they manage.
- You’ll be an enthusiastic self-starter who is eager to learn more about our industry and our business
- A team player with a pro-active approach to getting things done, you’ll love a challenge and are keen to work in an exciting, fast paced environment
- You’ll be flexible and eager to learn with a keen eye for detail
- Reviewing risk warnings and breaches in portfolios.
- Provide general administrative support to the Investment Risk managers and analysts, e.g. helping to create comprehensive committee packs for discussion at formal Asset Class Risk and Performance Committees.
- Although we usually ask you to have achieved at least 96 UCAS points to be eligible for this role, we appreciate the need to be flexible given the on-going pandemic and disruption to your school/ college life. If you’ve achieved a little under 96 UCAS points in the academic year 20/21, we would still encourage you to apply
- You must be 18 years old by Monday 6th September to apply for the 2021 intake
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A