You will play a critical role – as our point of contact for incoming activities from the Markets FO and Market Risk. You will support these areas by facilitating change, prioritising work and championing the resolution of any IT issues impacting the business.
- Responsible for consolidating requirements before scoping and scaling into the System Planning process.
- Working closely with both global and local IT delivery teams.
- Defining the Global Markets technology strategy – combining existing and new technologies.
- Budgeting and costing for activities relating to the business area, relevant projects and BAU.
- Working with the senior stakeholder/sponsor to manage activities, priorities and new requirements.
- Maintaining visibility over IT deliverables whilst assisting in any prioritisation and scheduling decisions.
- Substantial grounding in a technology role and solid background in Markets products.
- Confident and practised communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Substantial influencing skills.
- Spanish speaking is desirable as you will engage with stakeholders in Madrid.
- Understanding and experience of working with Wholesale Asset Classes, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities, FX.
- Project Management experience – including knowledge of Agile methodology.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A