For our customers, you’ll be more than just the friendly face and voice of Santander. You’ll be a listener and problem solver. Whether you’re helping someone with a simple cash transaction, aiding them with technology in the banking hall, transacting with them over the phone or protecting your customers against fraud and scams, you’ll never know what the next challenge will be.
What’s not in doubt is that you’ll have plenty of support. Life in a branch can be busy, varied and challenging, so we’re a close-knit team.
You’ll be totally flexible in your approach and comfortable in undertaking a broad range of activities. This means not limiting your time and focus on one particular element of your role. You’ll thrive on the variety this gives you and take satisfaction for operating in a multi-skilled environment. You’re the eyes and ears of our business after all.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers in branch or over the phone
- Assisting with day-to-day transactions, queries and servicing
- Answering customer calls into our contact centre
- Building relationships and finding solutions
- Developing your knowledge of services and products to help our customers
- Identifying new ways to improve the customer experience
- Openness to a broad range of activities even if outside of standard expectations
- Ability to grow, adapt and change accommodating business needs and priorities
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding customer service either from a face to face or a telephony background
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers to truly understand their needs
- A real desire to go above-and-beyond for customers
- Effective team working skills with a flexible, can-do approach to work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A