At Santander we’re driven by our purpose – to help people and businesses prosper. We help our customers at the moments that matter most and champion businesses to help them to grow sustainably. That’s why we’re building a community to be a digital bank with a human touch and deliver an outstanding customer experience living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
Our Mortgage Enquiry Consultant role is the first point of contact for Mortgage Customers and accountable for progressing and tracking initial enquiries through to proceeding with an application, ensuring our customers have a great experience and understand the next steps.
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience in a complex and fast paced environment
- Adhering to all quality and control procedures ensuring the delivery of an excellent customer experience with all quality and risk objectives being met
- Determining customer eligibility for mortgage product options, completing key checks and referring customers through to a Mortgage
- Relationship Manager or Mortgage Advisors, providing a seamless application process
- Determining and maximising any additional opportunities to discuss additional product offerings where there is a customer need
- Seeking and acting on feedback from colleagues to ensure high quality of referrals and customer satisfaction
- Strong computer and numeracy skills with the ability to navigate around multiple systems at pace
- A structured approach to work and well organised
- Good knowledge of financial services, regulation and competitor activities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (such as articulate, clear, good listening/questioning skills, showing empathy where appropriate)
- Articulate and highly numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Skilled in interpreting and analysing data/information as part of determining referral quality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A