Santander is all about providing our customers with an experience that’s second to none. In this role, you’ll be predominantly working from home supporting our customers over the telephone, but will also be part of a branch community. We’ll invest in you to be the best that you can be, so you can do just that.
You’ll use your natural warmth, energy and personality to help as many customers as you can each day. We’ll help you to develop the skills needed to build strong customer relationships, take ownership and deliver that great customer experience.
Along with representing Santander to our customers, you’ll have a voice within the organisation too. As the first point of contact, you’ll get to know our customers better than anyone else. So, if you have an idea about how we can improve their experience or better ways of working, we’re all ears.
- Helping customers each day by answering inbound calls to our contact centre
- Assisting customers with day-to-day transactions and enquiries
- Helping to keep our customers and the bank safe
- Solving problems and escalating issues when necessary
- Updating customer records
- Ability to follow process but also think on your feet
- Understand and anticipate customer needs
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor conversations to customers
- Problem solving skills (real solutions, not just short-term fixes)
- Ability to help as many customers as you can each day along with making each customer feel valued
- Desire to proactively develop your skills and apply your knowledge to be the best you can be
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A