Life in our branches is busy, fast-moving, challenging but always rewarding. You’ll be at the heart of the action – acting as the friendly face and voice of Santander.
Just as no two customers are the same, no two days will be either. Whether you’re helping a customer face to face or on the phone – opening an account, moving some money or getting access to specialist advice, you’ll play a vital role in their life plans. You’ll also have a great team around you – and what could be more rewarding than that?
You’ll be totally flexible in your approach and comfortable in undertaking a broad range of activities. This means not limiting your time and focus on one particular element of your role. You’ll thrive on the variety this gives you and take satisfaction for operating in a multi-skilled environment.
- Answering customer calls into our contact centre
- Developing meaningful relationships with customers, and working with colleagues to look after their day-to-day and long-term needs
- Helping us be a bank that’s simple for colleagues and customers to deal with
- Listening to, understanding and anticipating customers financial needs
- Presenting options and solutions across a range of products and services with a primary focus on digital first
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding customer service either from a face to face or a telephony background
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers to truly understand their needs
- A real desire to go above-and-beyond for customers
- Effective team working skills with a flexible, can-do approach to work
- Openness to a broad range of activities even if outside of standard expectations
- Ability to grow, adapt and change accommodating business needs and priorities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A