Website Sandia National Laboratories
This posting will be open for application submissions for a minimum of seven (7) calendar days, including the ‘posting date’. Sandia reserves the right to extend the posting date at any time.
Are you passionate about research dedicated to keeping systems safe and thwarting cyber intrusions? Are you dreaming of a chance to develop protective technologies, conduct threat assessments, and analyze government, military, and civilian computer networks? If so, you will want to join our outstanding multidisciplinary team committed to solving the information security challenges facing our nation! As part of Organization 05681, Cyber Systems Security R&D, you will have the opportunity to engage broadly or specialize in work across the technology spectrum including embedded, mobile, desktop, and enterprise systems, as well as globally connected networks of networks.
- Analysis of mobile/cellular infrastructure, including hardware and software
- Real-time operating systems (RTOS) and embedded systems, including Internet of Things (IoT)
- Android/IOS application security analysis and design
- Radiofrequency signal analysis
- Manual and automated reverse engineering, vulnerability assessment, and malware analysis
- Intrusion prevention/detection and response, penetration testing, and forensic
- Low-level research to support ongoing experimentation and development in OSes, hypervisors, and multiple levels of firmware
- Virtualization (system and network) and cloud technologies
Company: Sandia National Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A