Website Sainsbury's Bank
You’ll lead, direct and control the end-to-end delivery of a significant change programme, up to £30m in value, ensuring delivery within cost, quality and timescale parameters, meeting the benefits realisation identified in the business case. You’ll manage specific key stakeholder relationships related to the change programme, typically at the ‘Head Of’ and ‘Executive’ level and will also manage key supplier relationships that are integral to the programme delivery.
- Shaping and mobilising the programme including requirements gathering and analysis, driving solution design, planning and delivery approach, Target Operating Model design, business case and benefits realisation plan.
- Leading and directing central programme PMO, including the integration of multiple plans, RAID, MI and programme governance to an aggregated view, representing all parties and status tracking.
- Chairing the Programme Steering Committee and undertaking proactive executive stakeholder management, managing the complexities and nuance of multiple, sometimes conflicting, objectives.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key influencers within all parties, up to Executive and Board level.
- Leading and creating business readiness plans, influencing the business adoption and subsequent end state with subject matter experts and operational leads from all parties.
- Ensuring Executive visibility and understanding of the likelihood and impact of emerging key risks to the programme, or operation, and adhere to Sainsbury’s Bank Argos Financial Services (SBAFS) risk and audit governance frameworks.
- Proven track record of delivering complex integrated change and business transformation programmes with extensive knowledge of product, data and customer considerations incorporating technology, operational and target operating model components. It is preferable that you will have gained this experience in a retail banking and consumer finance context.
- Demonstrable experience of leading design and execution of complex integrated IT enabled programmes, ideally within a highly regulated environment.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of change delivery, ideally with appropriate professional qualification and certification.
- Exceptional stakeholder and communication skills, with the ability to create clarity from complexity, with the ability to provide messaging to Executive stakeholders comprehensively and credibly.
- Charismatic leadership style with the strength and depth of experience to shape, manage and motivate a high-performing multi-discipline programme team within SBAFS and multiple third parties.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A