Website Sainsbury's Bank
Reporting directly into the Service Delivery Lead, the person in this role will work as part of a team of Analysts within the Service Management Function. We want you to ensure high quality, fully supported, managed services that meet the agreed requirements of our customers, users, and stakeholders.
- You’ll be representing IT Service across the organisation through management of Incident, Problem, and Change.
- You’ll be managing incidents, problems and changes raised against our internal and external supplier teams, working to ensure that issues reported by our users and customers are handled efficiently, and resolved within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Ideally, we want you to be involved in coordinating work with those same suppliers to understand the cause of incidents and how we can prevent them from happening again.
- You’ll also be helping our small but busy team with the raising and administering of records when IT changes are implemented.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the IT and Financial Services industries will be advantageous.
- We’d like you to have experience working with IT teams in an ITIL environment, ideally, that will have come from regulatory environments.
- An ITIL Foundation qualification or previous experience working in an IT Service organisation (such as a Service Desk) would be ideal – however not essential at this entry level.
- Working independently with the tasks assigned to you is a big part of the role – you’ll also be working with other members of our team and others within the suppliers and business teams – so being able to work collaboratively and influence stakeholders is as important as using your initiative.
- You’ll be working with our internal customers at all levels of seniority, who are passionate about what they do. An excellent customer service manner, and a drive to delight them whilst helping them with their issues will really help you in this role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A