Website Rite Aid
The primary purpose of this position is to identify, report and mitigate causes of potential shrink on the retail side of business. The incumbent will use leading indicators and internal resources to diagnose the root cause of operational shrink and implement sustainable solutions. All duties must be completed with a sense of urgency and with safety as a top priority. This role will work collaboratively with other AP professionals in the store and field on driving down shrink and increasing profitability in their assigned geographic area. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
- The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Talk informally with associates to gauge shrink knowledge and train as needed.
- Prevent internal losses by coaching and providing feedback to store associates on executing internal controls and processes.
- Maintain the Shrink Awareness Board and communicate with all the associates regarding the shrink scorecard.
- Review 20/20 reports/dashboards and video when necessary.
- If internal theft is suspected, partner with appropriate leader to resolve.
- Review shrink by item data and conduct Big 10 Audits.
- Partner with MOD to check in DSD vendors and review the vendor check-in log to ensure compliance.
- Ensure invoices and credits are correct and ensure the amount of product received in the same as the amount invoiced.
- Physically or virtually view a truck delivery, verify the truck seal program is being executed.
- Communicate any concerns with appropriate leader.
- Partner with your direct supervisor to view the leading indicator reports, plan your schedule and investigate root causes.
- Review manual orders, cycle count compliance, and ensure proper execution of BRIM.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 6 months of experience Previous retail or asset protection experience preferred, but not required.
- 6 months of experience Or equal experience with, law enforcement or military work experience.
- Driver’s license for business travel, or other reason:
- DL is required in areas where public transportation is not easily accessible.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A