Website Republic Services
Under general direction from the Business Center Supervisor and with in-depth knowledge of the Company’s services and processes, the Customer Data Specialist I works within a Business Center to review customer requests taken in by the resource center, and is responsible for the timely and high-quality data entry of customer information into the Company’s billing system to ensure customer’s concerns are resolved.
- Provides first tier of support, effectively completing residential, reinstatement and general inquiry cases including, but not limited to, markets within franchise agreement areas.
- Performs a review of all cases with further investigation of cases that are inconsistent with the supporting knowledge management tool and providing resolution.
- Responsible for the integrity of data entered into the billing system, applying expertise and caution to ensure accordance with relevant regulations, local requirements and Company policies.
- Monitors daily workload.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the systems employed by the Company, including but not limited to the Knowledge Management Tool, Republic Maps, Salesforce, the queue management and billing systems.
- Exemplifies high levels of quality, productivity and efficiency in a manner consistent with continuous quality improvement.
- May assist BC management with developing action plans to resolve issues and build effective processes.
- Recognizes the impact of issues, delays and changes, and communicates with involved parties and/or management as needed.
- Maintains a positive, results oriented work environment and collaborates with fellow team members to achieve Company standards and expectations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- One year experience in sales or customer service.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Waste or service industry experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions and ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in data entry and/or customer service.
Company: Republic Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A