This role will see you supporting data integrity, financial forecasting and rich modelling, making sure they’re performed on an accurate and timely basis. You’ll also help deliver elements of substantiated and materially accurate capital and other regulatory data, as well as providing input into the end-to-end control and ownership of franchise and legal entity regulatory data.
- Supporting with interest rate and FX hedge accounting, and providing daily FX open position reporting
- Preparing and delivering source system reconciliations for legal entities
- Identifying, resolving and providing solutions to issues arising from financials produced
- A good understanding of complex treasury products and their accounting standards
- Knowledge of the banking environment and treasury products
- A good understanding of reconciliation and balance sheet substantiation
- Analytical and technical accounting skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in the relevant field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A