We’ll look to you to lead and inspire a team of data engineers to drive value from data for the customer. You’ll be working closely with core technology and architecture teams to deliver strategic data solutions, while driving data engineering strategies to build a scalable data architecture and customer feature rich dataset.
- As the Data Engineering Team Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to hire and establish a new data engineering function for RBSI
- Developing a strategy for streaming data ingestion and transformations
- Educating and embedding new data techniques into the business through role modelling, training and experiment design oversight
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be an expert level programmer and data engineer with a qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering. You’ll also need a strong understanding of data usage and dependencies with wider teams and the end customer, as well as extensive experience in extracting value and features from large scale data.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of ETL technical design, automated data quality testing, QA and documentation, data warehousing, data modelling and data wrangling
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A