As a Senior Personal Banker aligned to one of our branches, you’ll be in the perfect place to build great relationships with our customers, as well as proactively promoting the benefits of our growing range of digital services to simplify and enhance their banking experience.
Our customers will look to you to support them in their decisions as to how they bank with us. You’ll act as a trusted expert, providing them with the knowledge they need to make the most of their money. With an emphasis on the delivery of our popular and insightful Financial Health Check you’ll make sure they’re fully informed when it comes to the products and services we offer.
- Conducting Financial Health Checks and reviewing customer accounts
- Meeting and supporting customers via video banking from home or face to face in a branch
- Identifying opportunities to help customers with more complex needs such as mortgages, private banking, business banking and protection
- Identifying products and services that are right for our customers, helping them to make the most of their money and savings
- Completing outbound care calls to customers to grow and maintain the relationship
- The ability to build rapport and trust with customers in both face to face and virtual environments and provide them with the right options for their circumstances
- The ability to work with and coach the branch team to acquire, grow and retain quality customer relationships via regular customer care calls
- Experience of working in a customer service environment with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a genuine interest building relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A