Website PSA Airlines
As a Simulator Instructor, you will have a direct impact on PSA Airlines’ growth by working with the Check Airman Supervisor and Flight Training Administration, ensuring that early stage training for pilots is scheduled, progressing well, and records retained properly. You will also help the Director of Training and Manager of Simulator Training and Standards ensure departmental goals and policies and procedures are up to date. You will not be line qualified or on the PSA Pilot Seniority list in this position.
- Adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Developmental duties as assigned
- Completion of Student Training Records
- Provide early stage Flight Instruction in a Full Flight Simulator as well as occasional ground instruction
- Instruct Initial, Upgrading and Transitioning PSA Pilots.
- Previous 121 check airmen preferred
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
- Holds Airline Transport Pilot License
- 121 instructor experience recommended
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
- Eligible for CL-65 PIC Type Rating
- Good communication skills
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A