To support the Photo Studio & Production Manager in overseeing the production of photography.
- Manage the production calendar and shoot schedule.
- Maintain relationships with third party production companies implementing standardised processes.
- Develop and implement cohesive ways of working between Primark and third party production companies.
- Manage end to end production process of all creative shoots in line with agreed rates and ways of working.
- Negotiate competitive fees with third parties across all production requirements.
- Work closely with the creative team to receive briefs and fulfil the production of these against budget without compromising creative standard, look and feel.
- Work closely with the Planning Assistant to ensure the Dublin Creative Photo Studio is booked when required.
- Work closely with the Assistant Photo Studio Manager to manage production of in-house photo shoots ensuring all aspects of production are fulfilled to the highest standard.
- Ensure a high standard is maintained across all aspects of production and photography.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to establish photographic requirements and ensure shoot planning is in line with business priorities.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Production role
- Experience of managing a team
- Good IT skills – proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and Photoshop
- Excellent creative skills and keen eye for photography
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Fashion Retail environment
- Fashion forward, product aware and Fashion Communications savvy
- Equally creative and super organised
- Highly experienced in creation and management of critical paths and workflow implementation
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at a senior level and cross functionally
- Strong management skills to inspire and lead a team to deliver great performance
- Knowledge and understanding of industry standard ways of working
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A