The warehouse is the backbone of a store’s business. As the Warehouse Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing product flow throughout the store, communication with management on product levels, distribution of product between stores and all shipping and receiving functions—ensuring that we have the right products in the right places at the right times. In addition to the specific duties listed below, you will perform the duties of a Customer Experience Guide whenever appropriate.
Our stores serve their communities. We strive for deep connections to the people, places, and issues that are relevant there. We are vocal activists for protecting outdoor spaces. Our stores support local environmental groups with grants, donations, volunteers, advocacy, and events that provide a platform to share and engage in activism.
Retail changes every day. We welcome and embrace change as it inspires us to create new ways to serve our customers. Every retail employee is empowered to make autonomous decisions in line with our mission and values.
In retail, our best product is the world-class service we offer our customers. We create amazing and memorable experiences that leave our customers feeling stoked.
Our stores are intended to be gifts to the community. We renovate old buildings into storefronts using low-impact practices and materials. In addition, our retail stores, working with our Worn Wear program, extend the life of customers’ old gear by repairing, reselling or recycling it.
Use Business to Protect Nature
Build the Best Product
Cause No Unnecessary Harm
Not Bound by Convention
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Continually able to lift and move boxes and products within a restricted space.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat and kneel.
- Continually able to walk up and down a staircase carrying boxes, products and other items.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 55 pounds.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: N/A