Website Pacific Coastal Airlines
Pacific Coastal Airlines has an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Revenue Management Analyst to join our dynamic and rewarding team! This position is based out of the South Terminal building at the Vancouver International Airport in Richmond.
Pacific Coastal Airlines is headquartered at the South Terminal of the Vancouver International Airport. As an established regional airline, we fly scheduled and charter service between busy international airports, remote destinations, and beautiful communities within the province of British Columbia. The launch of our new operations in Southern Alberta in 2018 has created an exciting environment of rapid growth.
Reporting to Manager, Pricing and Revenue Management, the primary responsibility of the Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for implementing Pacific Coastal Airlines’ revenue management and pricing strategies to support our commercial objectives. Success in this role will be achieved through maximizing revenues throughout our network and various product offerings.
- Fare Creation and Filing – Create new fares and adjust current fares in Amelia RES, ATPco, Hahn Air and Aviator fare sheets as needed to ensure our pricing is updated. Build approved promo codes, create promotional fares/discounts and communicate promotion notifications to CSAs, and ensure Kronos has the latest fare information
- Group Price Quoting – responsible for quoting group travel requests
- Revenue Optimization & Capacity Management – Assist the Manager – Pricing and Revenue Management with various analysis, review customer demand, sales and booking patterns and the remaining available capacity throughout our network and seek ways to optimize available capacity to maximize revenues and performance. Provide ad hoc recommendations for extra sections, gauge changes and additional capacity adjustments prompted by market conditions. (changes in customer demand, reaction to competition etc.)
- Pricing and Fare Management Support – Assist the Manager – Pricing and Revenue Management with fare development and implementation of specific market management strategies. Constantly monitor competitor pricing and provide recommendations.
- Revenue Management Reporting – Be accountable to create and distribute daily revenue reports and other performance reports as required.
- Flight/Route Management – Take ownership of the performance of assigned flight groups & routes, monitor their daily/weekly/monthly performance and implement daily actions to improve results.
- Partnerships Support – Support Manager – Pricing & RM by evaluating various commercial agreements with partner airlines and provide recommendations to protect revenues and improve operational synergies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork
- Proven ability to complete tasks and achieve deadlines
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a commercial role in the airline industry is highly desired but not required
- Previous airline experience will be considered an asset
- A keen interest in commercial aviation and basic understanding of the Canadian airline marketplace is highly desired
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Aptitude for research, analysis and reporting
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Balance multiple priorities and deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in analyzing large data sets, driving conclusions and making recommendations is a must
- Previous experience in effectively communicating complex ideas to various audiences is required
Company: Pacific Coastal Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A