Website Pacific Coastal Airlines
Pacific Coastal Airlines is seeking an Area Manager to be based in Vancouver or remote to support our operations in the region. We are seeking candidates who are looking to enjoy a family-oriented, dynamic and rewarding work environment. We are excited to welcome safety-oriented and customer service minded individuals to continue their career with our growing company.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Airport Operations, the successful incumbent will be responsible for leading and developing the Customer Service team with the goal of delivering consistent and exceptional service in accordance with the Customer Service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and aligned with the Company’s Vision and Values.
- Maintain operational control over operations at the designated airports and ensuring that all services are delivered in a safe manner as mandated by Transport Canada Regulations and according to prescribed company standards set out in the Company’s Operations Manual,
- Ground Services Manual, Customer Service Manual, Safety Management System, and Occupational Health and Safety Manual.
- Provide strategic leadership, training oversight and performance management of all employees.
- Ensure all customer handling is conducted in a structured, organized, efficient, and economical fashion, without sacrificing public safety, or the quality service standards prescribed by Pacific Coastal Airlines.
- Establish and uphold safety and operational standards and to ensure that all practices meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
- Develop and achieve or exceed key departmental performance targets, metrics and operating budgets on an annual basis.
- Employ industry best practices in order to maximize efficiency and to uphold and advance the Company’s competitive position with respect to
- Customer Service delivery, innovation and ground handling practices.
- Foster and maintain a departmental culture that is respectful, supportive and engaging consistent with the Company’s Vision and Values;
- Challenge the department’s capacity by establishing and achieving annual goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and legislation such as CARs, Canada Labour Code, etc. as well as how regulatory bodies operate and interrelate
- Proven supervisory skills
- Ability to support, coach, mentor, develop, and inspire others
- Intermediate technical skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Planning, forecasting, goal setting, budgeting and financial analysis skills
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field is an asset
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in either Airport Customer Service or Ramp operations.
Company: Pacific Coastal Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A