You’ll play an integral part of the HR Change Specialist team. Delivering the people change and transformation programmes needed to support the business needs, through strong change capability, governance and collaboration with the business
- Develop and implement Change Management Strategies for people projects and programmes.
- Translating and applying strategic and business targets to shape change processes, products and services, and to lead in one or more of the following areas: Design, development and implementation of organisational models to support company, business or functional objectives, organisation efficiency & effectiveness, management & development of behavioural and cultural components, development and implementation major change approach and programmes.
- Lead on specific deliverables within the business unit change architecture as prioritised by the unit Senior Change Lead in consultation with the Director of HR and Transformation unit lead.
- Design and conduct business readiness and change impact analysis to ensure successful planning and delivery of change.
- Grow our change capability across Openreach through coaching and mentoring, and role modelling brilliant change delivery.
- Work closely with the continuous improvement team to identify and define opportunities to improve the overall suite of change and project management services and operations.
- Influence the success of change and business transformation programmes with operational impacts – mitigating risks and harnessing opportunities for benefits.
- Support delivery of specific interventions aimed at improving engagement.
- Experienced expert in complex people change delivery and deployment.
- Experience building and maintaining senior stakeholder relationships.
- Strong understanding of change governance and practices, with the ability to deliver change across a large organisation.
- Strong ability to challenge, influence, negotiate and innovate at a senior level– and rapidly build trust with key stakeholders.
- Application of data driven analytics to drive insight led people transformation activities.
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity confidently and translating into business requirements and actions.
- Experience of sound decision making, clearly articulation the rationale and being able to engage people on the journey.
- Expert in facilitating workshops with senior stakeholders for the programme.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A