Website OGE Energy Corp
Maintains, calibrates and troubleshoots power plant control systems in support of efficient generation of power under varying conditions.
- Assists entry level technicians.
- Performs general maintenance, configuration and calibration of process and safety instrumentation utilized in the multitude of processes involved in electrical generation.
- Schedules and coordinates daily activities with supervisor.
- Provide general troubleshooting and programming modifications for Programmable Logic Control/Distributed Control Systems and HMI systems.
- Perform required testing of various process instruments and safety systems such as ESD, fire detection and gas detection systems.
- Completes and publishes calibration and testing reports for documentation purposes.
- Troubleshoots and maintains all AC/DC control circuits and components.
- Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline and One (1) year experience in Instrumentation & Controls/Industrial Controls; OR.
- High School Diploma or GED and Three (3) years’ experience in Instrumentation & Controls/Industrial Controls; OR.
- Prior military experience for at least one enlistment as documented on DD Form 214 and Two (2) years’ experience in Instrumentation & Controls/Industrial Controls.
- A certificate of completion from a vocational trade institution in an Instrumentation & Controls/Industrial Controls field is equivalent to One (1) year of Instrumentation & Controls/Industrial Controls experience.
- Experience must include One (1) year Instrumentation & Controls/Industrial Controls experience in a power plant or other process controlled environment including oil/gas/chemical refining and/or processing or manufacturing.
Company: OGE Energy Corp
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shawnee, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A